Tomorrow Ghost of Tsushima will celebrate its second birthday. To mark the occasion, the developers at Sucker Punch have shared a a number of interesting figures regarding the game.
- Sales of Ghost of Tsushima exceeded 9.73 million copies. This figure includes the combined results on PlayStation 4 and the director's editionon PS4 and PS5.
- In January this year, the result was 8 million copies, so the game continues to sell at a good pace.
- Players took 78 million digital photographs and stroked foxes 75.18 million times.
- Game owners played 91.4 million missions in Legends mode.
- Players fought 540.8 million duels and performed 998.5 million provocations.
Recall that Ghost of Tsushima was released in July 2020 on PlayStation 4. In August 2021, an expanded version, titled Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut, has been released.
There are many indications, that Sucker Punch is already working on a sequel. There are also plans for a movie adaptation of the game.
- Ghost of Tsushima Review - The Last Wind of PlayStation 4
- Ghost of Tsushima - game guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Directors Cut - Great Excuse to Revisit the Best Assassin's Creed ;)