In June DBD received a huge update numbered 6.1.0, which introduced a number of changes that significantly affected the gameplay. Among other things, the perks most frequently used by the community were modified. Now the developers are regularly introducing fixes to the changed skills. The next batch of them will arrive with patch 6.1.2. The patch will be published later this week.
Dead by Daylight 6.1.2 - key changes
Patch 6.1.2 for Dead by Daylight will introduce the following new features:
- Thanatophobia perk modification. After the fixes, each wounded survivor provides a 1/1.5/2 penalty on the speed of performing actions. In addition, if all four are injured, another 12% penalty will be imposed;
- Modification of the Mettle of Man perk. Taking two defensive blows activates the Endurance condition. At this point, the survivor's aura will be made visible to killer at a distance greater than 12/14/16 meters. Endurance does not activate when a deep wound effect is inflicted;
- Changes to Pain Resonance, Merciless Storm and Dead Man's Switch perk dependencies. After changes from patch 6.1.0, Pain Resonance did not cause survivors to stop working on the generator and did not automatically activate Dead Man's Switch. However, this caused an unpredictable correlation with Merciless Storm. This perk was able to activate after a generator was damaged, flooding the survivors with a wave of excess skill tests. As a result, Pain Resonance will once again force survivors to temporarily stop working. At the same time, the generator lockout caused by Dead Man's Switch has been shortened to 20/25/30 seconds;
- Clown has been temporarily disabled due to a bug causing infinite acceleration for the killer. After the update, the bug is expected to be removed and the character will be playable again;
- The orange hex will be temporarily disabled. It will also be modified accordingly. It is caused by cases of motion sickness occurring in some players.