There are a few months before the release of Diablo 4 – it will be in June. However, you have an opportunity to check the game thanks to beta tests. An early access beta was held last weekend, and an open beta starts tomorrow. Many fans wonder whether their progress will carry over to the full game. In this article we answer this question.
- Will your progress in Diablo 4 open beta carry over to the full game?
- Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
Will your progress in Diablo 4 open beta carry over to the full game?
The short answer is “no”. It is the official statement of Blizzard Entertainment. So, it is probably the final decision.
The good news is that you will be ale to play your characters from early access beta in Diablo 4 open beta. It means that if you want to continue your adventure from last week, you can. However, remember that in tomorrow’s tests there will be 2 new classes. So, don’t focus only on your previous characters but also try new ones – Necromancer and Druid.
Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
- You don’t have to own the game or have a key to play the Diablo 4 open beta. Everyone can do it. It is enough to download the game from Battle.net (PC) or PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store (consoles).
- You can play Diablo 4 on PC, PS4, PS5, XONE and XSX/S.
- The Diablo 4 open beta will launch on Friday, March 24 at 5 p.m. CET and will last until March 27 (Monday) at 8 p.m. CET.
- There will be 5 classes: Rogue, Sorceress, Barbarian, Necromancer and Druid.
- There is a level cap – 25 lvl.
- Learn more about the Diablo 4 open beta here.
If you want to know more about the game, read our guides:
- Diablo 4 Guide
- How to Change Weapons in Diablo 4?
- How to open Silent Chests in Diablo 4?
- Raising Spirits Quest in Diablo 4 - How to use Emote?