According to PC Gamer, the prices of flight sticks have recently recorded a significant increase. This is probably related to the launch of two very anticipated games - Microsoft Flight Simulator from Asobo Studio and Star Wars: Squadrons created by Motive Studios - although the market could also be affected by the pandemic.
A good example of this trend is the Thrustmaster T16000M, which normally costs about 60 dollars in the United States, and now you have to pay for it almost three times as much (175 dollars). Some of the flight sticks models have been sold out for months due to a lot of interest and it is difficult to say when they will be back on the shelves at this point.
- Flight Simulator 2020 – Amazing Details You Might Have Missed
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - game guide
- Star Wars: Squadrons Review – Finally, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter Returns!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - official website
- Star Wars: Squadrons - official website