With the recent release of the Working Class update for Disco Elysium, Estonian studio ZA/UM decided to reduce the minimum hardware requirements of their production. All this, so that even more PC players can experience it. Here are the current minimum specs (for Windows PCs) or devices (for Macs), on which we can run the title.
Disco Elysium - new minimum requirements for PC
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: integrated or dedicated, compatible with Windows 7 and DirectX 11, with 512 MB VRAM
- HDD space: 20 GB
Disco Elysium - new minimum requirements for Mac
- MacBook Pro: Mid-2009 model
- MacBook Air: mid-2012 model
- iMac: model from the end of 2009
- Mac Pro: late 2008 model
- Mac mini: 2009 model
It is worth noting that the patch has also introduced a lot of other improvements (concerning, among others, switching to a newer version of the Unity engine) and fixed a number of errors.
- Disco Elysium - official website
- Meet 2019's Most Amazing Game – Disco Elysium, a Quirky RPG from Estonia
Last update: 2020-05-13