The day before yesterday marked the beginning of a new edition of the Steam Next Festival. Its biggest attraction are hundreds of demos of upcoming games. One of the productions that attracted the most interest was Terra Nil, an unusual hybrid of strategy and puzzle game.
- Yesterday, at the hottest moment of the day the demo of Terra Nil was played by 96 thousand concurrent users.
- The game made it to the top ten most popular productions on Steam, overtaking Grand Theft Auto 5.
- This is the most popular demo from this edition of the Steam Next Festival so far.
- You can download it on Steam. It "weights" 362 MB.
- If you are interested in the game, we advise you to hurry up in downloading the demo, as Steam Next Fest will end next Tuesday.
- The game is coming exclusively to PC and for now the developers are not ready to give a release date.
Terra Nil's success was acieved partially thanks to its unusual premise - the game can be described as a reverse city builder. Instead of building cities we deal with restoring devastated regions to nature.
The Steam Next festival continues
Recall that the Steam Next Festival will end on June 20. In the case of most demos (especially those that are not multiplayer games), the above deadline applies only to downloads, and downloaded demos will be playable even after that.
Let us know in the comments which demos you have already played and which of them you liked the most. I had the best time in the shooter Selaco and the adventure game Old Skies, and for tonight I have planned to check out the platformer The Cub and horror game Cryospace, which looks kinda like isometric Dead Space.
- Terra Nil demo on Steam
- Steam Next festival - event page