Although there is no E3 this year, Ubisoft is making a presentation of its upcoming games anyway. A digital conference called Ubisoft Forward will take place on July 12. We can expect new information about Assassin's Creed: Valhalla and other Ubisoft games, as well as some surprise announcements.
Some new content to popular Ubisoft games might be announced, which makes this a good time to buy them. Ubisoft Store launched a special sale of ultimate editions of selected games. The promotion will run until May 18 and some games can be bought with as much 75% discount. Full list of titles on sale can be examined here.
Ubisoft Premium Edition Sale - select offers
- Anno 1800 Complete Edition - $59.99
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Complete Edition - $59.99
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition - $39.60
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ultimate Edition - $42
- Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition - $22.50
It is also worth mentioning that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is currently hosting The Grand Larceny event. The event takes place till May 19 and enables the players to unlock unique, vintage style items. The game is also part of the Premium Edition Sale. The Year 5 Pass for the game can be obtained here.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition - $49.49