author: Adrian Werner
V Rising Draws Crowds on Steam
V Rising quite unexpectedly turned out to be the biggest hit on Steam in a long time. The game is achiving impressive activity scores and selling brilliantly.
Tomorrow it will be a week since the release of V Rising in Early Access. However, it can already be said that the game was a great success.
V Rising goes big on Steam
The game debuted in Steam Early Access on May 17, this year. It is a paid production, costing around $15.
- Yesterday, at the hottest time of the day V Rising was played on Steam by 150,645 people at the same time.
- Every day since its release the game has set a new activity record, which bodes well for the future.
- Yesterday's result was more than three times higher than the "peak" from the day of the game's debut, which shows that it gathers new users at a rapid pace.
- At the time of writing this post, it is the sixth most popular game on Steam, ahead of such greats as Team Fortress 2 and Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Within the first three days of its release, the game's sales exceeded half a million copies.
V Rising compared to Stunlock's other games
V Risinh is by far the most popular game in the output of Stunlock. This is all the more impressive that it is a paid production, while all other games of the studio use the F2P model.
Activity record (number of concurrent users on Steam)
Let us recall that V Rising is available only on PC. The game was warmly received - 87% of user reviews on Steam are positive, which is categorized as "very positive reception".
Not everything in the game works as it should, but the developers are working on fixes. One of the priorities for the authors is to add an offline mode.
- V Rising - game guide
- V Rising on Steam
- V Rising - official website