Microsoft and Bethesda have officially confirmed their presence at this year's gamescom. "Gamer holiday" in Cologne will take place from August 23-27, so it will almost immediately precede the release of Starfield, which has the potential to become a megahit.
Details of both companies' presence at the fair are expected to be revealed soon. However, it can be assumed that among the titles presented will be:
- South of Midnight - action adventure game in which players will have to face mysterious forces in a dark world inspired by the folklore of the southern US states;
- Avowed - action RPG set in the fantasy world of Eora, overseen by Obsidian Entertainment;
- Senua's Saga: Hellblade II - sequel to the popular 2017 action game, in which players will once again take on the role of the Celtic warrior Senua;
- Forza Motorsport - the eighth installment of the best-selling racing game series, which is expected to bring new tracks, cars and improved physics, among other features;
- Clockwork Revolution - FPP action RPG set in a steampunk metropolis where time travel plays a key role.
In addition, information on the console version of Age of Empires IV can be expected, heading for the Xbox Series X/S. It is also possible that Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty will be presented in Cologne. New footage from Fable shouldn't be expected, though.
Microsoft and Bethesda are probably also preparing some surprises, so who knows what else they will bring to Cologne.
- Xbox - official website
- Bethesda - official website
- gamescom - official website