Bundle for Ukraine is very popular. At the time of writing, the amount raised reached $2.2 million and growing all the time.
As a result, the fundraising goal has been raised from two to four million dollars.
In recent days, many actions have been initiated in the video games industry to financially support Ukraine, which is a victim of a Russian military invasion. The latest such action was organized on Itch.io, selling a gigantic bundle of games.
The bundle currently includes 991 items from 732 developers. More than 600 of them are PC games, the rest are other goods - such as manuals for tabletop RPGs. Once purchased, they can only be downloaded from Itch.io (so they're not Steam keys).
To purchase the package, you only need to contribute a minimum of $10 (although the organizers encourage to be more generous). Normally the purchase of all these titles would cost you 6544 dollars. So the offer is very attractive, and you support a noble cause.
- Bundle for Ukraine - official website
Selected games included in Bundle for Ukraine
The package does not consist only of small, niche games. There are also a lot of well-known productions, such as:
- Baba Is You - award-winning puzzle game.
- Backbone - excellent detective adventure game with stealth elements.
- Celeste - platform game and the best indie game of 2018 winner at The Game Awards.
- CrossCode - action RPG inspired by the 32-bit Japanese representatives of the genre.
- Kingdom: Two Crowns - a popular minimalist strategy game.
- Lucifer Within Us - adventure game where we investigate and search for possessed criminals.
- Quadrilateral Cowboy - a mix of puzzle and stealth game inspired by 1980s cyberpunk literature.
- Rusty Lake Hotel - the first installment of the popular adventure game series.
- SkateBIRD - a humorous sports game about a bird on a skateboard.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition - beautiful metroidvania game.
- SUPERHOT - popular FPS with unusual mechanics, where time passes only when our character moves.
The goal of the organizers is to raise a minimum of one million dollars. All proceeds from the bundle will be donated to two organizations operating in Ukraine (International Medical Corps and Voices of Children).
The offering will remain valid for nine more days. Currently, $611,000 has been raised. The average donation is about 15 dollars.
Read more about the game industry's reaction to the Russian invasion of Ukraine: