You'd like to check out Cyberpunk 2077 but are worried about its technical condition? You may soon be able to do so on Xbox Game Pass. In a video released yesterday to promote cloud gaming on Xbox consoles, the community spotted a short clip from CD Projekt RED's latest game. An FPP view showse a few robots, which the player shoots with a revolver. Check it yourself, around the 0:17 mark in the video below.
Players quickly verified that the weapon visible in the video is Overture from Cyberpunk 2077. This intensified the search for a suitable fragment of the game's trailer. It turned out that it was published on November 19, 2020. I'm posting it below - the interesting fragment starts at 3:04.
More for You:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Ends Up in Museum of Failure
- Cyberpunk 2077 Without Further Updates or Free DLCs This Year
- Cyberpunk 2077 as RPG of the Year? CD Projekt Appreciates Nomination, Players Criticize It
You will say it's a coincidence. Perhaps. However, it is worth bearing in mind that Microsoft uses only those games that are expected to soon hit its gaming service. In the case of Cyberpunk 2077 we can probably stop asking ourselves if it's going to happen, and think about when it will. Perhaps on the game's first birthday, which falls on December 10?
We asked CD Projekt if they plan to make the game available on Xbox Game Pass, and - as expected - the developer denied. However, this does not mean that such a scenario will not come true in the near future. Of course, until this information is officially confirmed, it should be treated as speculation and approached with caution.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a Disaster. We Were Supposed to Burn City, not Consoles
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Samurai, You've Got a Great RPG to Play!
- Cyberpunk 2077 - game guide