Although Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, an RPG from the Hardsuit Labs studio, is still a long way from its release, the creators are effectively warming up the atmosphere around the title. Information about one of the clans (out of five available in the game) which the main hero will be able to join has appeared on the Internet. This clan is Brujah - a community of rebels and hooligans, with whom it is much better not to mess with. A short video presenting the faction can be seen here.
Brujah doesn't run away from brawls and fistfights. The best proof of this are their vampire powers (i.e. disciplines in the game). What's important, by joining them you won't lose your Thin Blood skills (change into fog or summon a herd of bats). Below you can see the benefits of joining the clan.
Vampire powers of the Brujah clan:
- The protagonist becomes enormous and hardened (to such an extent that even his muscles have muscles...);
- Fist of Cain allows a vampire to hit with great force (including tearing down walls and throwing people into the air). Skills can be developed;
- Heroes can summon shock waves and knock down enemies with Earthshock abilities.
- Thanks to Unseen Storm's ability, the protagonist is able to move from place to place at such a rate that no one can detect him. This gives him the opportunity to attack the enemy suddenly, make a quick dodge or change his position;
- Accelerate will cause the world around the hero to slow down. This will allow, among other things, possibility to avoid missiles. This skill can also be developed.
The Brujah Clan, known as rebels without reason or simply recognized as a "hooligans", is known for its tenacity, aggression, and absolute ruthlessness. It's made up of junkies, motorcycle gangs and skinheads. In Seattle (where Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 takes place), there are not many of its members left, and those who remain do not recognize the rights established by the other families. Joining the Brujah clan may be a good solution for players who prefer to keep their independence as such, as the organization is not affiliated with other political factions in Seattle.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is going to be released in March 2020 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- The official website of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2