IN A NUTSHELL:
- DoubleMoose's new game, Just Die Already, will be released this summer;
- The company founded was by Armin Ibrisagic - co-creator of Goat Simulator;
- It's going to be a crazy sandbox where players will take on the role of old folks competing for a place in the best nursing home;
- The game will soon receive a demo.
DoubleMoose has announced that its new creation, Just Die Already: Old People Mayhem Sandbox - will be released this summer (via VG24/7). The game will enable us to play the role of... an old man competing with his peers for a place in the best nursing home in the world. It is worth noting that we are talking about the company founded by Armin Ibrisagic - co-creator of the popular Goat Simulator.
Just Die Already will be a sandbox title, playable solo or with up to three friends. The main goal of the game is to perform various kinds of tasks, which will usually result in total chaos. Just like Goat Simulator, the game will be crazy and full of humor. The player will be able to pick up and destroy various objects and use a wide range of tools - from a glue gun to a bazooka or jetpack.
"When we started working on the game, there wasn't all that [i.e. the coronavirus pandemic - editorial note]. So I feel a little strange showing such a funny, exaggerated sandbox game when the world is so bleak. But maybe sticking a rocket backpack to the back of an 80-year old and launching them on a construction site just to see what happens is the kind of escape [from reality - e.n.] that we all need now?," said the creator of the game, Armin Ibrisagic.
It is worth noting that Just Die Already: Old People Mayhem Sandbox will soon receive a demo - if you're interested in the game, look keep your eye out on Steam.
- DoubleMoose - official website
- Just Die Already on Steam