While discussing financial results, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that the publisher will show a lot of interesting things at this year's E3. Insider Gaming, the website managed by reliable insider Tom Henderson published an article describing what the company might be preparing for the event.
- An Insider Gaming source close to Ubisoft claims that at the E3 the company will announce a new single player game from a "very neglected brand." It has not been revealed which series the source means. All that is known is that it will not be a new Rayman.
- At the E3, Ubisoft is expected to focus mainly on games that will be released within 12 months of the show.
- The publisher was said to have gotten burned on the repeatedly delayed Skull and Bones and Beyond Good & Evil 2 and therefore wants to reveal new projects only when their develeopment is already nearing completion.
- According to Insider Gaming, at E3 Ubisoft will show Assassin's Creed Mirage and Assassin's Creed Nexus. On the other hand, we are unlikely to expect anything new about Assassin's Creed Red and Assassin's Creed Hexe.
- Ubisoft is also unlikely to show Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Remake, the Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment and Far Cry 7, as these projects are on too early a stage. At most, we might see some short cinematic teasers from some of these projects.
- Insider Gaming's sources were instead unable to say anything about the next installment of Ghost Recon and the sequel to Immortals: Fenyx Rising.
Overall, Insider Gaming predicts that Ubisoft's show at E3 will most likely include the following productions:
- Just Dance 2024
- Assassin's Creed Mirage
- Assassin's Creed Nexus
- The Division Heartland
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
- Skull & Bones
- The Crew: Motorfest
- Mario: Sparks of Hope DLC 2
As of yet, there is no word on whether any Ubisoft mobile games will appear at E3, such as Assassin's Creed Jade, The Division Mobile or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Mobile.
- Ubisoft - official website