We are still more than three months away from the release of Cyberpunk 2077. Waiting for the launch may be made more pleasant by the newly released series of plush toys based on the license of the upcoming hit from CD Projekt RED. Their producer is J!nx.
We got four plush toys representing the game characters. Each of them costs $14.99:
- Johnny Silverand
- Dexter DeShawn
- Trauma Team Security Specialist
Additionally, J!nx has also released several other gadgets based on the license:
- Samurai pillow for $24.99
- Baseball cap with logo for $19.99
- Beanie hat for $19.99
- Cyber Tech socks for $9.99
- Samurai on the run socks for $9.99
- Visit Night City keychain for $5.99
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The launch is scheduled for November 19, this year.
The game promises to be one of the most important releases of the year, so it's not surprising that there are many items based on its license. Some time ago we wrote about Funko toys inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, and McFarlane Toys, Pure Arts and Dark Horse are also preparing their own figures.
In addition, the album The World of Cyberpunk 2077 has already been released, and in September we will receive the Trauma Team comic book. In turn, the release of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime is scheduled for 2022.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
- Is It Breathtaking or Hype-Making? Cyberpunk 2077 Served Cold
- Cyberpunk 2077 E3 Gameplay Impressions