Gamescom Opening Night Live 2023 wasn't just dedicated to upcoming games. Indeed, during the event, Blizzard talked a little about the future of Diablo 4.
- The devs announced the second season, titled Season of Blood.
- It will launch on October 17, this year.
- The season will focus on vampires.
- Players will not only be able to hunt down bloodsuckers, but also gain their powers.
Recall that Diablo 4 was released on June 6, 2023 simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
The game proved to be a huge hit, becoming the fastest-selling game in the 32-year legacy of Blizzard Entertainment.
- Diablo IV - game guide
- Diablo IV - official website