- Update 1.1 for Ghost of Tsushima will appear on October 16.
- Apart from cooperation mode for four players we will receive a new amulet, which will enable us to tame dogs.
The upcoming update for Ghost of Tsushima will enable us to tame dogs and use them as allies in battle. Patch 1.1 will appear on October 16 and will also add New Game+, new costumes and equipment for the main character.
How will we be able to befriend the dogs? All we have to do is to equip the amulet (Charm of Canine Recruitment), approach the good boi of our choice and pet it. The previously aggressive animals will immediately become our allies and attack the enemy.
The charm's effect will also include spiritual manifestations of dogs. A small minus is the fact that we will get the aforementioned accessory only after the start of a New Game+.
In addition to this nod to dog lovers, update 1.1 will give us a separate co-op mode for four players.
- Ghost of Tsushima - game guide
- Ghost of Tsushima - official website
- Ghost of Tsushima Review - The Last Wind of PlayStation 4