V Rising has attracted a large number of fans who enjoy its captivating gameplay. This title allows players to create their own vampire sanctuary. As the game is still in the early access stage, it undergoes continuous development and receives various patches. Recently, a major content update called Secrets of Gloomrot was introduced, which brings new bosses, resources, and items to the game. In this guide we talk about it.
Items and resources
- EMP – it is a new item, and necessary if you want to defeat the last boss, Adam the Firstborn.
- Plague Brier – one of the new plants in the game. Especially useful to craft Silver Resistance Potion.
- Tech Scrap – new resource introduced in Gloomrot. Essential if you want to create Radium Alloy.
- Sludge Filled Canister – another necessary for Radium Alloy material. Not so difficult to get, if you know what to do.
- Radium Alloy – the main ingredient of Power Core.
- Blood Merlot – if you have prisoners, you want this item. It is a better version of Blood Potion.
- Onyx Tear – it is an essential item to create Legendary Weapons. You want to have as many of them as you can.
- Mutant Grease – resource very useful in tannery.
- Charged Battery and Depleted Battery – they are necessary, if you wan to create Power Core or Onyx Tear.
- Rugged Hide – it confuses many players, but this material is not new. It used to be known as Animal Hide.
- Hallow Wood – Can you find it in Hallowed Mountains? Find out.
- Thick Hide and Thick Leather – they are new resources used in tannery, but how to get them?
- Kriig the Undead General – he used to be known as Undead Commander, but his name and level changed.
- Voltatia the Power Master – thanks to this adversary, you will get Power Core.
- Baron du Bouchon – new boss, new challenge. He likes his wine too much, though.
- Maja the Dark Savant – this opponent now unlocks Study.
- Cursed Forest Hunter – it is one of the biggest mysteries of the game, as many players wonder how to get this trait. We try to answer this question.
- Sacred Silver Mine – it is a place when you can find silver in abundance. It is a very important resource, which is necessary to upgrade your equipment.
- Dominate Mount – if you want to get your new vampire horse, you are in a good place.
- Castle teleporters – it is a new mechanic. You can teleport inside your castle. On this page we will tell you about it.
- 6 Floors in a Castle – now, you can make your bases even bigger.
- Ancestral Forge – a crafting table used for repairing Shattered Weapons.
- V Rising Guide – of course, you should also read our previous guide. You can find there many useful information.