Today, Sony released an updated version of the trailer presenting games for PS5. In addition to the launch titles, in this less than two-minute material we see a number of games that will mostly be coming to our hands in 2021. Among these games we will find:
- Project Athia - the title will be coming to PS5 and PC at an unspecified date. For the next 24 months it will be a PS5 exclusive game;
- Horizon: Forbidden West - release in 2021 (also on PS4);
- Gran Turismo 7 - the game will be released in 2021 (previously scheduled for first half of 2021);
- Deathloop - the title will launch in 2021 on PS5 and PC and will not be released on other platforms for the following 12 months;
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - the game will launch in 2021;
- Destruction AllStars - the title will be released in 2021 (according to earlier announcements, the game will be coming to PS Plus in February).
All these titles can be found in the material below.
It's worth to pay special attention to the title called Project Athia, developed by Luminous Productions (known from Final Fantasy XV). We still don't know much about the game. It is supposed to be a TPP action-adventure game set in fantasy land. Although the release date is not known, we know that Sony has guaranteed an exceptionally long, 2-year period of temporary exclusivity on consoles. This means that Xbox owners will have to wait quite a long time for a possible port.
- PlayStation - official homepage