1. Barin - you will find the boy near the raised bridge to Stonegarden. Speak with him and agree to help him. You will start the They Shall Not Pass quest.
2. Driftwood - here you can activate fifteen quests.
- In The Black Bull you can activate the following quests: Red Ink In The Ledger, Love Has A Price, Drowning Her Sorrows and The Snoozing Adventurer.
- In Undertavern you can activate the following quests: A Web Of Desire, Shadow Over Diftwood and The Drifwood Arena.
- In the warehouse you can activate the following quests: Greeb the Scholar and Strange Cargo.
- In Mordus' house you will find a basement with a hidden passage. Using it will activate A Taste of Freedom quest.
- Near the quick travel point you will encounter a beggar with a dog. Conversation with him will start A Man And His Dog quest.
- Speaking to one of the magisters in Driftwood will activate The Missing Magisters quest.
- On one of bridges you will encounter magister Reimond. Speaking with him will activate The Law of the Order quest.
- Near the fish warehouse you will encounter two children on a bridge. During the conversation you will learn that they are looking for their friend. If you agree to help them, you will start the Hide and Seek quest.
- Near Driftwood you will encounter a fishing hut. There you will meet Lagan. He will ask you to find his wedding ring. If you agree, the Lost and Found quest will start.
3. Big Marge - near the bridge to Driftwood you will encounter a hovel. If you have Pet Pal trait, you will be able to speak to Big Marge. She will ask you to find missing eggs. If you agree, the Counting Your Chicken quest will start.
4. Ambush location - near the bridge guarded by Grog you will find a place where merchant's caravan was attacked. Reaching the place will activate the Aggressive Takeover quest.
5. Marg or Grog - trolls who guard two different bridges. Speak to one of them in order to activate the Business Rivals quest.
6. Eithne - in the house ruins in Cloisterwood you will find an undead named Eithine. Speak to her in order to activate the Eithne The Trader quest.
7. Cloisterwood - in the ruins in Cloisterwood you will find a group of magisters. Speaking with them will activate the Window of Opportunity quest. Additionally, if you saved Hannag, she will give you the On the Ropes quest.
8. Jahan - near the collapsed tree in Cloisterwood you will find a demonologist named Jahan. Speak to him in order to unlock the quest A Hunter of Wicked Things.
9. Ferno - in the Meadows you will encounter a sick bird. If you have Pet Pal trait, you can speak to him and unlock The Ugly Little Bird quest.
10. Geraldine and Marbel - you will find two cows in the Meadows. If you have Pet Pal trait, you can speak to them. You will discover that they are cursed humans. If you agree to help them, you will unlock the Treated Like Cattle quest.
11. Totems - there are four totems on the island, each for a different season of year. Interact with the plinth in the middle in order to activate A Trial for All Seasons quest.
12. Elven camp - here you can activate two quests:
- If you managed to convince the guards to let you in to the ritual, you will have to participate in it. It will unlock the Burial Rites quest.
- If Saheila survived the events in Fort Joy, she will be kidnapped. Speak with the master of the ceremony about getting her back. This will unlock The Elven Seer quest.
13. Sawmill - here you can activate eight quests. Majority of them require Spirit Vision skill.
- Near the entrance to the Sawmill you will find the ghost of Syrus Oates. Speaking with him will activate The Stoic Spirit quest.
- On the tower near the entrance you will find the ghost of Edie Engrym. Speaking with her will activate the Old Flames quest.
- On the tower near the entrance you will encounter a ghost of a mage. Speaking with her will activate An Eye for an Eye quest.
- At the entrance to the main building you will encounter the ghost of Black Widowmaker. Speaking with her will activate the Bitter Tonic quest.
- In one of the buildings you will encounter a ghost of Mudbarrow. Speaking with him will activate the quest No Laughing Matters.
- In one of the buildings you will encounter a ghost of Palading Everhart. Speaking with him will activate the Finder's Fee quest.
- In the main building you will encounter a ghost of Lifewood. Speaking with him will activate The Bark's Bite quest.
- In Sawmill you will also encounter Corbin. He is a prisoner of Roost. If you decide to help him, the Press-ganged quest will start.
14. Farmiah - Farmiah can be found in Stonegarden. Speak to her. She will want you to kill Ryker who disturbs the peace of the cemetery. This will unlock The Reculant Servants quest.
15. Ryker - he inhabits the mansion in Stonegarden. Speak with him about the cave in Blackpits. If you agree to help him, The Midnight Oil and A Generous Offer quests will start.
16. Tarquin - you will meet Tarquin near one of the entrances to Stonegarden. Speak with him and he will ask you to find a mysterious artifact. If you agree, the All in the Family quest will start.
17. Vlinx Creeva - near the quick travel point you should use Spirit Vision. You will encounter a ghost of a lizard. He will ask for your help. If you agree, the Stranger in a Strange Land quest will start.
18. Crispin - in Stonegarden you will find a grave. Someone will ask for help from it. If you decide to dig up Crispin, An Existential Crisis quest will start.
19. Djinn's lamp - on the beach you will find a lamp inhabited by a Djinn. Interact with it in order to unlock the Wishful Thinking quest.
20. Healer - near the gate to Stonegarden you will find a healer. Speak with him and convince him that you want to help. This will start A Danger to Herself and Others quest.
21. Gareth - the quest will be available only if you saved Gareth in Fort Joy. In Paradise Downs you will encounter Gareth. Speak with him in order to unlock the Burying the Past quest.
22. Scarecrow - in The Meadows you will encounter a scarecrow. Speak with him and he will tell you about three altars in Reaper's Coast. This will unlock The Three Altars quest.
23. Magisters - in Blackpits, near the burning house, you will encounter a group of magisters. If you have permit from magister Reimond, they will allow you to join their operation and No Way Out quest will start.
24. Bloodmoon Island - here you can activate seven quests.
- In the demons camp you will meet a demon named Advocate. He will ask you to retake the Ancestor Tree. If you agree, The Advocate quest will start.
- By using Spirit Vision you can find many ghosts. Speak with one of them. You will learn that there is a hidden archive on the island. This will unlock The Secrets of Bloodmoon Island quest.
- When you wake up Ancestor Tree, it will ask you to kill the demon that imprisons it. This will unlock the Doctor's Orders quest.
- Near the demons camp you will find three statues. Interacting with one of them will start The Forgotten and the Damned quest.
- During The Forgotten and the Damned quest you will enter three crypts. Each of them features one quest: The Silent One, Bound By Pain and Delusions of Grandeur
25. The wreck of caravan - near the bridge to Driftwood you will find a wreck of a caravan. If you have persuasion developed enough, you will convince the only survivor to speak to you. This will unlock The Wrecked Caravan quest.