On this page of the Sons of the Forest guide, you will learn how a 3D printer works and where to find it. We're also listing all the items you can make with it.
Where to find a 3D printer?
3D printer is a unique tool for creating several useful items. This equipment is only available in bunkers - you will not be able to move it to your base. So if you need to craft something with it, you're forced to go underground.
You also need to keep in mind that you need a special filament for printing. You will find it during exploration - mainly in bunkers and abandoned camps.
What can you craft?
You can make the following things with a 3D printer:
- Arrows - bow ammunition. It takes 50 ml of filament to make it.
- Flask - allows you to store water and drink at any time. It takes 100 ml of filament to make it.
- Red Mask - wearing it can convince the cannibals not to attack you. It takes 150 ml of filament to make it.
- Sled - allows you to slide down the mountains very quickly. You need 1000 ml of filament to make them.
- Grappling Hooks - when connected to a rope, they become ammunition for the rope gun. You need 100 ml of filament to make them.
- Tech Mesh - a resource needed to craft Tech Armor. It takes 250 ml of filament to make it.