YouTube shared a handful of interesting statistics about the release of Elden Ring.
Elden Ring a hit on YouTube
These figures show that it was the largest game launch in YouTube's history.
- Within 60 days of its debut Elden Ring-related materials on the service were viewed 3.4 billion times.
- This is the highest score in the website's history:
Number of views in the first 60 days after the game's release:
Most popular bosses
- In materials devoted to bosses, the most popular were, in order, Margit, Malenia, Godrick, Radahn and Draconic Tree Sentinel.
Most popular character classes
- In YouTube videos, the most popular classes were, in order, Samurai, Hero, Wretch, Astrologer and Warrior.
YouTube also recognized five video creators for the quality of their content:
- VaatiVidya, for uncovering secrets and presenting the game's plot.
- Fextralife, for guide videos.
- Distortion2, for getting through the game in record time
- ZullietheWitch, for detailed analyses of the characters and creatures of the world Elden Ring.
- RichaadEB, for his covers of the game's soundtrack music.
Elden Ring with nearly 400,000 reviews on Steam
As noted by fans of the game on Reddit, Elden Ring will soon surpass 400 thousand user reviews on Steam. At the time of writing this news, the game has 393 thousand player reviews on this service, and it continues to sell brilliantly, practically every week hitting the top 10 bestsellers of Valve's service.
Importantly, these impressive numbers have been achieved despite the fact that the game has seen even a single discount on Steam to date.
More for You:
Elden Ring launched on February 25, this year. The game is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5.
- Elden Ring - game guide
- Elden Ring - official website