- The Ghost of Tsushima will take advantage of the extra power of the PS5.
- In backwards compatibility mode the game will work in 60 fps.
Ghost of Tsushima will run on PlayStation 5 at 60 fps. This has been confirmed by Sucker Punch shortly after Sony released official information about the backwards compatibility of the PS5 with PS4 games.
The game from Sucker Punch will run without any problems on the PS5. In addition to greater fluidity with turbo mode, the already impressive loading times will be significantly reduced. In addition, we'll be able to transfer our saved game data and continue the adventure from where we paused it on the PS4.
- Ghost of Tsushima - game guide
- Ghost of Tsushima - official website
- Ghost of Tsushima Review - The Last Wind of PlayStation 4