Bethesda Softworks' vice president of PR and marketing, Pete Hines, revealed on Twitter that we shouldn't expect any news about The Elder Scrolls VI in the near future. We learned that before we hear anything about Skyrim's successor, we'll get to know Starfield, an SF title from Bethesda announced in 2018. So it looks like TES fans will have to wait a lot longer for any official information that expected.
We still know little about The Elder Scrolls VI.
video gamesThe Elder Scrolls (franchise) Bethesda Softworks sandbox RPG Bethesda Game Studios PCPS5XSX
The Elder Scrolls VI
- The Elder Scrolls 6 Exclusively for PC and Xbox? Microsoft Renews Suggestion
- Too Much Pressure and Expectations; Former Bethesda Devs on Working on TES6
- The Elder Scrolls 6 Not For PS5? PC and XSX/S Exclusivity More Than Likely
- The Elder Scrolls 6 Still in Design Phase; Starfield Has Priority
- Starfield Trailer May Reveal Setting of The Elder Scrolls 6