- A new season has arrived in Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone;
- The size of the update may cause problems for PlayStation 4 owners;
- The need to save disk space is informed by Activision itself.
Season two in Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone will bring new content, which for some players may prove to be quite troublesome. All because of the growing size of the game with each update. This problem is particularly noticeable on the PlayStation 4 console, as warned by Activision. In the description of the changes introduced by the update, the developers noted that owners of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Warzone and Black Ops - Cold War may have to remove some modes in their games.
The developers have made it clear that players who intend to take advantage of the second season's features will need to seek disk space by deleting one of the games or some of their content. One of the best options is to get rid of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's campaign. It's doubtful that after completing it, anyone intends to revisit it multiple times. Another item that can be used to save space is Special Operations. Removing both of the above modes will gain us over 70 gigabytes.
However, the question remains whether developers should not manage the size of their games better. This issue has been making waves on the web for a long time, and it was the controversy surrounding it that led to the introduction of the option to remove individual elements of the aforementioned Call of Duty installments.
- Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold - War season two - list of changes
- Call of Duty Warzone - game guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - game guide