author: Damian Gacek
Diablo 4 - Error 316719 and 300008 Explained
If you want to read about error 316719 and 300008 in Diablo 4, you are in a good place. We will explain these bugs to you.
Diablo 4 will be released in June. However, you can play the game thanks to the beta tests. There was an early access beta last week and an open beta started today. Fans have to be ready for long queues and some errors, for example: 300008 and 316719. We will tell you about them in this article.
Diablo 4 – Error 316719 and 300008 Explained
Sadly, there is no fix for these problems. They occur due to server instability and many players who want to join in. They are popular bugs, and they persist since the early access beta.
Some people claim that you should retry a few (or few dozens) times and eventually, you will find a place in the game. However, often it is not the case and at the end the player has to restart the game once again. In most cases, when you encounter this issue, you have to reset Diablo 4. Obviously, you will have to wait in a queue once again, so be ready for that.
Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
- Everyone can play Diablo 4 during open beta. You don’t have to own the game or have a key. It is enough to download the game from Battle.net. If you are a console player check: PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store.
- You can test the game on PC, PS4, PS5, XONE and XSX/S.
- The Diablo 4 open beta launched on Friday, March 24 at 5 p.m. CET and will last until March 27 (Monday) at 8 p.m. CET.
- It is possible to test 5 classes: Rogue, Sorceress, Barbarian, Necromancer and Druid.
- During the Diablo 4 beta you can reach the maximum level of 25.
- Learn more about the Diablo 4 open beta here.
If you want to know more about the game, read our guides:
- Diablo 4 Guide
- Diablo 4 Interactive Map
- How to open Silent Chests in Diablo 4?
- Raising Spirits Quest in Diablo 4 - How to use Emote?