This page of our guide lists the available difficulty levels in God of War Ragnarok and explains the differences between them.
All difficulty levels
Below we've listed all the difficulty levels in God of War Ragnarok:
- Give Me Story: for those who want to focus on the story over combat.
- Give Me Grace: for those who want to mostly focus on the story with some focus on combat.
- Give Me Balance: for those who care equally about the story and combat.
- Give Me No Mercy: for those who wish to be challenged.
- Give Me God of War: for those who want God of War Ragnarok to be the most difficult experience possible.
Changing difficulty in-game
The difficulty in God of War Ragnarok can be changed at any point in-game:
- First, enter the Settings menu.
- Go to the Gameplay tab.
- At the very top you'll see the difficulty option.
You can change the difficulty level to anything you want mid-game, except Give Me God of War.