We have finally lived to see the release of God of War: Ragnarok, Sony's most important game this year.
- The game debuted on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles. Those interested in the available graphic modes should check out news dedicated to this topic.
- The price in PlayStation Store is $59.99 for the PS4 edition, $69.99 for the edition that enables us to play on both PS4 and PS5, and $79.99 for the Deluxe edition (also for both consoles), which offers digital bonuses such as a soundtrack, artbook and virtual in-game items.
- On the day of release God of War: Ragnarok received the first patch, which introduced more than 180 fixes.
- Size of the game: with the release patch included, the PS4 version requires about 108 GB of disk space, and the PS5 release about 84 GB.
It is worth mentioning that in the case of this title there was no night premiere. All because one of the Polish stores began to sell the production ahead of schedule. To avoid further incidents of this kind, Sony delayed the shipment of boxed edition.
We've prepared interactive maps for God of War Ragnarok that contain 100% of the game's secrets, collectibles, Nornir chests, Lore, artefacts, or Odin's Ravens. Make sure to check out our original guide and the interactive maps.
The game is collecting excellent reviews. The PlayStation 5 release has an average rating of 94% on Metacritic. The PS4 edition has so far received too few marks to live up to such a summary.
The technical layer is also praised - visual comparisons show that the developers squeezed all they could out of the PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro, and the game also impresses on the PlayStation 5. In addition, fans of the brand should be pleased with the fact that its latest installment is very extensive. According to recent reports up to 100 hours will be needed to complete the game at 100% with Kratos maxed out.
Incidentally, the game's reviews are linked with a recent affair. A South Korean editor gave the game a rating of 6/10, and some not-so-smart fans were so enraged by this low score that they threatened the reviewer with death.
- God of War Ragnarok Review: Godlike Perfection
- God of War Ragnarok - game guide
- God of War Ragnarok - official website