The Networking mission in Saints Row tasks you with helping JR solve his Los Panteros problem. Our walkthrough explains how to defeat the gangsters and destroy their auto parts supply, as well as how to start a new venture with the Criminal Empire Table.
- Quest rewards
- Reach out to your contacts
- Get to the park
- Go to the train depot
- Destroy the crates of auto parts
- Get back to JimRob's
- Use the criminal empire table
- XP and cash;
- access to the Criminal Empire Table - you'll find it on the first floor of the church and can use it to purchase and start new ventures;
- access to the Threats acitivty - they're tied to some of your ventures and usually require you to defeat some enemies or destroy enemy property, marked with red icons on the map;
- unique vehicle: Saints Pickup.
Reach out to your contacts
Head to the church to learn more about the new ventures you can undertake.
Currently your only business associate is JR from JimRob's Garage - you must visit the facility again. Talk to the owner next to the Garage.
Get to the park
You must head to Los Panteros territory and engage the enemy gang. Use Takedowns to heal. AoE skills can be really helpful here, hide behind parked vehicles if you're getting overwhelmed. After the battle listen to the conversation with JR.
Go to the train depot
The largest building in the depot hosts more Los Panteros. Prioritize killing the enemies with heavy weapons first, preferably from a distance.
Make your way through the building and reach the train station.
Destroy the crates of auto parts
There are two parked monster trucks here - steal one of them. They're perfect for the job, as you can just use them to crush the crates, enemies and enemy vehicles.
Drive onto the crates to blow them up, which should complete the mission objective quickly. There are a total of 17 crates to destroy, each one marked with a unique icon.
Get back to JimRob's
You can return to JimRob's Garage in the monster truck, though the game doesn't let you keep it after the mission (we've described how to get a permanent monster truck of your own in the FAQ).
After returning to the Garage you'll be forced into a yet another battle with Los Panteros. There are a lot of enemies here, so we recommend using skills that let you throw explosives. Remember to use Takedowns for healing too. Eventually reinforcements will appear - try to blow up the cars and kill their passengers before they can get out and join the fray (a rocket launcher should come in handy here). After the battle, talk to JR.
Use the criminal empire table
You'll return to the church and unlock the Criminal Empire Table used to manage your ventures. Interact with it. You need to:
- select the district where you want to create the new venture - all the districts are available except the one with the Garage, as there can be only one venture in a single district;
- select the venture - at first you have three ventures to choose from, one of them being free (you'll need to pay for the next ones).
Regardless of the venture you choose, you'll complete the mission.
We've described all the ventures available in the Venture chapter - that's where you'll learn how they work and what kind of rewards they offer.