The Good Cop/Bad Cop main mission in Saints Row 2022 tasks you with capturing Chief Michaels' police car with a helicopter. Our walkthrough explains how to successfully intimidate Michaels in three different factories.
- Rewards for completing the mission
- Unlocking the mission
- Go to the heli
- Find the chief's car
- Go to the first factory
- Go to the second factory
- Go to the third factory
- Fly to Panther Rock
Rewards for completing the mission
- XP and cash ($80,000);
- Saintsblade weapon;
- new costumes: Saints Gibraltar, Saints Hopper;
- new vehicles: Saints Raycaster, Saints Gargantua (a monster truck with the Saints color palette);
- Empire Tier 4 - unlocks new ventures (First Strike Dojo, Let's Pretend, Planet Saints) to purchase and build.
Unlocking the mission
You can only access this mission after meeting a few requirements:
- Building ten ventures - described in the Ventures chapter, the first one (JimRob's Garage) doesn't count here. Only the ventures you build manually by using the criminal empire table count.
- Completing five ventures - you must finish their questlines which vary depending on the venture. You may have to deliver X payloads, win X encounters, find X secrets, etc. We recommend focusing on easier and shorter ventures, like Castle Kraken.
Go to the heli
Head back to the church and talk to Eli. Your destination is Smelterville West. Board the helicopter found on the landing strip next to a large building by the water.
Find the chief's car
Start flying towards the point marked on the map. You should spot Chief Michaels' police car.
You have to attach it to your helicopter. Hover over the vehicle, release the magnet (L1/LB on the controller) and move it close to the car. Luckily, you're in no rush.
Go to the first factory
Your objective is scaring Chief Michaels and getting her to stop harassing the Saints. There are three different locations you must take her to.
Fly high in the air, as you don't want to prematurely damage or destroy her car. After reaching the first factory start slamming the car into stacks of containers. You must push over three stacks in total.
Go to the second factory
Now, fly to the second factory. This time you must slam the car into the chimneys. Maintain the correct height - you don't want to crash into the chimneys yourself. Don't get too far away from the factory, as it could fail the mission for you.
Go to the third factory
In the third factory, you must hang the car over the flames coming from the chimneys. Make sure the flames are touching the car and don't fly away too early. Keep the position until the mission objectives updates.
Fly to Panther Rock
You've successfully persuaded Chief Michaels to change her mind, but you must still drop her off in the middle of nowhere - your destination is the giant rock in the shape of a panther's head.
Hover in the indicated place and detach the car to leave it on the rock (pictured above). This completes the mission.