On this page of the Saints Row guide, you will find a walkthrough for all First Strike Dojo missions. We inform you how to unlock this venture, how to find places to perform activities, what the tasks look like, and what are the rewards for completing this venture in 100%.
Unlocking the venture
To create First Strike Dojo on the city map, you have to mark its place on the ventures map. You need $1,600,000 to create this building.
General venture assumptions
- By default, First Strike Dojo offers an hourly profit of $320,000. By completing this venture in 100%, i.e. completing all missions, you will be able to permanently increase your profit to $480,000.
- You will receive $30,000 and 5,000 XP for completing all tasks.
- After completing quests, you can continue to do side quests to earn experience points and cash.
100% completion rewards
Completing all First Strike Dojo grants you a one-time reward of $30,000 and 5,000 xp.
You'll be also rewarded with:
- First Strike Dojo Crew Outfits,
- Saguaro First Strike Dojo,
- Gi available in contacts,
- Training Dummy.
The First Strike Dojo venture requires you to complete 6 missions. 5 of them are small arena fights with melee weapons. Each of them is shown on the map. Simply get to a specific point, interact with the highlighted object in the area and move to the arena. You have to defeat several opponents in each arena. You only have the melee weapons provided by the game. Sometimes it will be a baton, other times it will be a crowbar. Your task is only to finish off the opponents and go further, to the next enemies. Remember that you can use Takedowns, which not only eliminate enemies, but also fully replenish your health.
After completing 5 tasks, go to the venture. After talking to the man, you will complete the quest and receive the rewards for completing the First Strike Dojo in 100%.