This page of our Saints Row guide features a walkthrough of all the Shady Oaks missions. We explain how to unlock the venture, how to execute insurance scams and what will you be rewarded with for fully completing the venture's questline.
- Unlocking the venture
- General venture assumptions
- 100% completion rewards
- Tips for insurance fraud
Unlocking the venture
You must build Shady Oaks manually, selecting the location of your choice on the venture map. It's one of the first ventures available, so building it won't cost you too much. Choose the place you like the most and start making profit.
General venture assumptions
- Shady Oaks grants you a base hourly profit of $1,250. Fully completing the venture, that is, finishing all of the orders, permanently increases the profits to $2,500.
- Completing all the orders also rewards you with $30,000 and 5,000 XP.
- After maxing out the venture you can still participate in scams in exchange for XP and cash.
100% completion rewards
Each successful insurance scam grants you some XP and cash. You receive money for each completed order. To complete them you must exceed the required monetary threshold.
Completing all Shady Oaks missions rewards you with $30,000 and 5,000 XP.
You'll be also rewarded with:
- Shady Oaks Crew Outfits;
- Shady Oaks tattoo;
- weapon and vehicle mods;
- Shady Oaks Sign.
Your job is to execute 6 insurance scam, like in previous Saints Row installments. You must throw yourself in front of cars, chain injuries into combos and take as much heavy damage as possible. The monetary thresholds are really high, as you need to get a few million dollars in injuries to complete each order. If something goes wrong, you can always try again.
After completing all six orders, go to Shady Oaks and talk to the woman to complete the venture. This grants you all the rewards listed above.
Tips for insurance fraud
- Always jump right under speeding cars. Thanks to this, the character will be launched much further, giving you a lot of points.
- While falling, try to hit another car. This way you will get a combo that will allow you to get a lot of cash in a few seconds. Combo is a score multiplier. The higher it is, the more money you'll get after any given fall.
- Try not to break the combo. Keep hitting cars or road signs to increase the multiplier. Even a small amount of damage can extend the duration of the combo.
- Aim at the traffic jams. Traffic jams appear intentionally in the middle of intersections while performing this side activity. Use them to get combos - it is easy to hit such a string of cars and score points quickly.
- If you can see a speeding truck, jump under it. Big cars give you more points because they have a much higher launching force. Sometimes the character can get stuck between them, which is very good for your insurance fraud. Your character hitting the floor scores extra points and combos.
- Use adrenaline. You level it up by bumping into cars and making dangerous falls. Once it's fully charged, you have a few seconds to do more. If you hit a car with full adrenaline, it will explode, even if you just jumped on it. This is great for your combo. All you have to do is jump into the traffic jam with adrenaline, and you can easily get many points.