This page of our Saints Row 2022 guide is dedicated to world exploration. Here we show how to traverse the map through various means and what types of activities appear in the world.
Running and climbing
The basic way to move around the map is to do so on foot. You can use this method to explore the map. The only downside of this method is that your hero gets tired after prolonged running.
An interesting option is the ability to climb in certain locations. To do this, simply jump to an interactive ledge. Such ledges appear near some roofs, vehicles, or containers. You're going to need climbing to reach certain areas with collectibles and secrets.
Our hero can use a Wingsuit. To activate it, simply hold Jump button when in air. There are numerous locations that offer good starting points for gliding:
- Weather stations , that you can climb and jump from there,
- Roofs from which you can jump off
- Wingsuit icons at fast travel nodes.
The streets are filled with traffic, and you can approach any car and get inside it. Some vehicles can be collected only through storyline missions, side activities, or from developing Ventures. In Saints Row 2022 you can find:
- Various cars that differ in performance, speed and driving style,
- Motorcycles that you can, for example, steal from one of the gangs,
- Helicopters and airplanes that are unlocked in the course of story missions, e.g. during The Forge ,
- Motorboats , which can be found near water - these cannot be saved in the garage,
- Tanks - more about them on the page Tank - how to steal?
There are many side activities available from marked locations on the world map. The most important ones are:
- Ventures - provide cash income and unlock collections and interesting features,
- Threats - these are tasks that require you to get rid of all enemies in a given area. They are rewarded with experience points.
- Side Hustles - side missions that provide experience points, money and sometimes unlock a new item, e.g. a car.
- Discoveries - small activities that involve collecting certain items through e.g. searching garbage cans or collecting pickups. Their completion is rewarded with experience points and cash.