The third Infected Swarm mission in They Are Billions. Your goal is to survive. The mission is located west of The Narrow Pass and is the most difficult mission so far. You can start it after completing the previous missions of this type or return to it later after completing a few additional missions and collecting more Empire Points. This chapter contains a walkthrough and tips for this rather difficult type of missions.
How to unlock and goals
How to start: unlocked after completing The Crossroads mission
- Destroy all infected.
- Survive all the hordes.
- As always, you have to protect the building in the center of the map (Outpost). The enemies will come from the north and south.
- Divide the available points into two equal pools and place 2-3 rows of barricades near the northern and southern passage. Then, use the remaining items to recruit Soldiers and place them behind the barricades.
- Once the mission starts, pay attention to the barricades' condition - when they fall apart and the enemies will start to attack your troops, move them back when their health drops below 1/3.
- If one of the groups manages to defeat all the enemies, move the Soldiers to the other line of defense.
Below you can find a few tips for this challenging mission:
- Even though there are only two paths leading to your base, this mission is really challenging - each of the 600 infected enemies is a runner-type meaning that you will be swarmed in no time. The key to success here is the place 2-3 rows of barricades - they will stop the enemies for some time.
- The mission can be completed with just over 1000 Empire Points, however, if you have a problem with doing that, you can complete a few additional missions and come back here with a larger pool of points.
- Rangers don't work here at all - Soldiers deal much more damage, and there isn't much space in the passages to use Rangers as a distraction.