The Prison - another tactical mission in They Are Billions. As in the case of the previous stages, here, you will only control the hero selected at the beginning of the game. However, during the mission, there are several Lucifer for you to rescue, the presence of which will greatly facilitate the further course of the mission. In this chapter you will find the walkthrough guide and tips related to the Prison mission in story mode.
How to unlock and goals
How to unlock: unlocked after completing The Valley of Death
- Get the object of the mission: Mission artifact.
- The hero must get out of the fortress alive.
- (optional) Get valuable items for the Empire (points: 260).
- (optional) Get ancient technology (scores: 520).
Note - as part of tactical missions, additional items to collect are scattered randomly at the start of the mission. For this reason, this section does not contain information about their location - because it is just random.
- Once the mission starts, ignore the main entrance to the prison - it is locked. Instead, explore the right edge of the map - there, after dealing with a small group of enemies, you will find Grenades.
- Now follow the path leading along the left edge of the map. Collect the first aid kit hidden in the bushes, and run through a hole in the wall inside prison.
- Clear the prison premises of the enemies and collect all the items here - it will give you a lot of Empire and Science Points.
- Go through the entrance, located in the North-Eastern part of the room, and then continue along the path to the south-east. There, at the end of the road, you will find the two Lucifer units mentioned above.
- Now go to the northern part of the building - there you will find a hole in the wall. Go through it and turn continue westward. You will go back to prison and in the next room you will find the artifact of the mission.
- Collect the artifact and go back - as usual, you need to return to the place where the mission started. If you want to get extra Empire or Science Points, you should consider exploring the map in more detail - Lucifer units might prove useful for that.
Finally, a few tips to help you complete the prison mission, namely:
- Find and save two Lucifer units - the exact path to this goal is described in the previous paragraph. These units do a great job in enclosed spaces full of hordes of infected.
- It is worth using the fact that you will have Lucifer units at your disposal to explore the entire map. Clearing it of the infected won't take long, and will earn tons of extra Empire and Science Points.
- Because of the construction of the prison - full of narrow corridors - you need to stay vigilant all the time. Be careful not to drive yourself into a trap and get surrounded by the infected - in such a situation, the hero will be quickly killed.