Omicron Laboratory is another tactical mission in They Are Billions, and probably the most difficult mission in the entire game. You will not encounter crowds of enemies here, instead, however, there will be a lot of special infected like Harpies or Venoms, which in a few seconds are able to kill the hero. In this chapter, you will find the walkthrough guide and tips related to The Omicron Laboratory mission.
How to unlock and goals
How to start: unlocked after completing The Noxious Swamp mission
- Get the object of the mission: Mission artifact.
- The hero must get out of the fortress alive.
- (optional) Get valuable items for the Empire (scores: 330).
- (optional) Get ancient technology (scores: 700).
Note - as part of tactical missions, additional items to collect are scattered randomly at the start of the mission. For this reason, this section does not contain information about their location - because it is just random.
- At the beginning of the mission go along path to the right wall of the building. There will Medical Kit find a first aid Kit, Grenades and some Empire and/or Science Points. There is also an alternative entrance to the complex - entering through it, however, is not recommended because you immediately encounter strong enemies.
- When you enter the building, you will notice numerous tanks right from a SF movie. They're infected stored inside them. When you get closes to this type of container, the enemies will jump out of it and attack you immediately. You can also shoot into the tank to lure the enemy out of it, at the same time quite severely injuring him.
- Given the mentioned tanks, it is not recommended here to move quickly - everything can be attracted towards you, for example, a few Harpies, which will prove to difficult for you. Therefore, it is necessary to move slowly, eliminating enemies one by one.
- The room with the artifact of the mission is located in the North-Eastern corner of the map. Before, there is a room waiting for that is filled with dozens of tanks - each of them has a Venom. Therefore, it is worth to break the containers located by the path, and knock out the enemies one by one - if you run to the door with the artifact, you will not have a chance.
- Collect the artifact and go back - explore only if you care about additional Points of the Empire and Science.
And now a few tips related to the Omicron Laboratory mission, namely:
- If you don't care about getting extra Empire or Science points, it's worth completing the mission goal, and get out of the building as soon as possible. Exploration here is very dangerous because of the presence of special infected.
- The place from which you should stay away is the room, located to the East of the center of the map. There are several containers, inside with Harpies inside. Fighting your way inside the room will end with your death, for sure.
- It is necessary to break the containers yourself - so that the enemies get out of them with less health. This is especially important for fighting Harpies - if they get to the hero, in a second he will be killed.