This page of the guide to Dying Light 2 contains a walkthrough of the Assassination main quest. In the following walkthrough you will learn e.g. what happened in Fish Eye.
If you took the Survivors' side while playing Dying Light 2, you will receive The Breakthrough mission instead.
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Meet Jack Matt at the PK headquarters
- Meet Lawan at the canteen
- Stop Lawan
- Find the car
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 1000
- XP - parkour: 2000
- Unlocking the Now or Never main quest
Meet Jack Matt at the PK headquarters
Go to the Peacekeepers' headquarters, watch a short cutscene with Juan, then talk to Jack. It doesn't matter what dialogue options you choose.
Meet Lawan at the canteen
Go to the canteen to meet Lawan. When you arrive, you will notice that the situation in Fish Eye is critical, and you will also learn what happened to Frank.
Go to Lawan's room and talk to her. You can choose any dialogue options during this conversation. You will automatically move to the next stage of this quest after a short cutscene.
Find the car
Once you reach the place marked on the map, you will have to get to the open window marked in the picture above. There are several ways to do this, but the easiest one is to climb up the wall and grab the ladders, or use the makeshift ladder on the wall next to it.
You'll find a door at the top, but before you open it, the game will notify you about the so-called point of no return. We have described it in more detail on the page Endgame - is it in the game?. Here are the most important information:
- Opening the door ends the current quest and starts the Now or Never main quest. You will have to deal with the two final quests of the campaign epilogue without being able to interrupt them, i.e. without returning to the free exploration of the world map.
- The game will allow you to take care of the things you may have missed after you finish the main story, but then level scaling (the player and the enemies are on the same level) also starts and it can thus be more difficult.
- If you want to prepare more or do the optional content first, simply move away from the door. There's no rush for you to open them.