On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you will find a walkthrough of the Book Club 6 side quest.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
- Find books in marked apartment
- Bring the books to Albert
- Where to start the quest: The Wharf, the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters
- Recommended character level: 3
This quest will be unlocked after completing the Book Club 5 side quest.
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 250
- XP - parkour: 250
Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
Talk to Thalia and learn the locations of the seven new books.
Find books in marked apartment
Go to the apartment on the top floor of a building in the Garrison district. The first book can be found next to the gas cylinder.
The second book is in the open cupboard in the kitchen.
Go into the next room and defeat all enemies. The third book is on the shelf by the door.
The fourth book is on a small wall shelf.
The fifth book is lying on the carpet near the fire extinguisher.
The sixth book is lying by the couch by the window.
The seventh book is on the cupboard next to the TV set.
Bring the books to Albert
Once you collect all the books, bring them to Albert.