On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you will find a walkthrough for the Book Club 9 side quest.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
- Find books in the first apartment
- Find books in the second apartment
- Find the book in the abandoned store
- Bring the books to Albert
- Where to start the quest: The Wharf, the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters
- Recommended character level: 3
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 250
- XP - parkour: 250
Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
Talk to Thalia and get a list of 7 new books.
Find books in the first apartment
Go to the first apartment in the Lower Dam Ayre district. Go inside through one of the broken windows. The first book is lying next to the speakers on the floor.
The second book is on the bookcase next to the open wardrobe.
You will find the third book between the flower and the overturned garbage can.
Find books in the second apartment
Go to the second apartment in Lower Dam Ayre and pick up the fourth book from the broken wall shelf.
The fifth book is on the shelf next to the wall.
You will find the sixth book above the fireplace.
Find the book in the abandoned store
Remember that you can only enter the abandoned store at night. Defeat all infected walking in front of the store first, otherwise they will follow you and alert the rest of the enemies.
Crouch and enter the room. The seventh book is on the shelf behind the counter.
Bring the books to Albert
Once you got all the books, go back to Albert.