On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you'll find a list of important choices to make throughout the game as well as the quests during which you must make the choice.
Introduction to choices
The most important information about important choices in Dying Light 2 can be found on a separate page Choices - are they in the game?. As a reminder, most important choices must be made under a time limit, although not all. You can also pause the game to calmly think a decision through.
The list contains spoilers regarding the decisions available in the game. We did our best to describe the choices as briefly as possible without giving off what led to them. This also applies to the game's endings which we labeled as Ending 1 and Ending 2.
For more information on individual choices check our walkthrough and the following pages of this chapter. You'll also find information regarding the consequences of your choices and how they affect the availability of certain quests.
List of choices - main story
The following list contains only decisions to be made during the main storyline. You should know that some main quests only trigger based on previously made decisions, such as supporting the specific faction. First such consequence involves receiving either the Revolution or Into the Dark quest. Don't worry if you can't find some quests in your journal, as it might mean you got a different quest instead.
- The Raid - meet with Aitor or Sophie?
- Water Tower - fight Jack and Joe or negotiate?
- Water Tower - which faction to give the tower to?
- Revolution - fulfill Alberto's wish or go to Downtown?
- Revolution / In the Dark - help Hakon or not?
- Into the Dark - help Anderson or not?
- A Place to Call Home - tell the truth about Aitor or lie?
- Welcome On Board - help Juan or Matt?
- Broadcast - give control to Juan or Frank?
- Nightrunners - what to do with Hakon?
- The Breakthrough - help Frank or chase the vehicle?
- Now Or Never - trust the Colonel or Matt?
- X-13 - ending 1 or 2?