On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, we will show you how to change subtitle language without changing the language of voice acting.
- General explanation for the problem with language versions
- Different subtitle language while maintaining English voice acting - PS5
General explanation for the problem with language versions
Dying Light 2, unfortunately, does not allow the player to change the subtitle language without changing the language of voice acting. You have to play one language version imposed from above, e.g. the Polish version with Polish subtitles or the English version with English subtitles. It is not possible to choose English voice acting and e.g. Czech subtitles.
Different subtitle language while maintaining English voice acting - PS5
Unfortunately, bypassing this fixed choice is not possible on most platforms, and you have to stay with one language for both voice acting and subtitles. The only exception is the PS5 version . To change the subtitle language without changing voiced dialogue language, you need to do the following:
- Click on the game icon in the console's main menu.
- Choose Options and Manage Game Content.
- On the list of the installed items, you'll find Language Data.
- Select the trash can icon next to the language version and choose Delete.
- After relaunching the game, you should have English voice acting and different subtitle language.