The following page of the Dying Light 2 guide presents a walkthrough of the Book Club 3 side quest.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
- Find books in the abandoned store
- Bring the books to Albert
- Where to start the quest: The Wharf, the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters
- Recommended character level: 3
The quest will be unlocked after completing the Book Club 2 side mission.
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 250
- XP - parkour: 250
Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
Talk to Thalia at the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters in The Wharf.
Find books in the abandoned store
Go to the store in Muddy Grounds. The entrance to the building is on the ground floor. Crouch down to get in and remember that shops are best visited at night.
The first book is at the back of the store, the second one is on a shelf on the upper floor.
Bring the books to Albert
When you find the two books, go back to the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters and talk to Albert.